The quick read! - The safest way to submit most files: 100dpi CMYK TIFF at output size.
- For the best results, make sure your files are CMYK. This can avoid color shifts, but RGB files are usually fine as well.
- If you are submitting a TIFF, PSD or JPG, your files should be 100dpi at output size.
- If using Photoshop, click "Image" from the top menu items and then select "Image Size"
- Make sure the Document Size settings are in Inches and reflect the size of your job.
- The resolution should be 100 “pixels per inch".
- Photoshop - supply flattened PSD or TIFF files. .
- Illustrator - Supply .ai Version CS3 or lower or PDF, make sure all text is converted to paths.
- InDesign / Freehand / Quark - supply PDF only.
- CorelDraw - CDR (all text converted to paths) or PDF files only.